Vision: Transformed lives through Christian quality health care
Mission: Supporting church Member Health Facilities to provide sustainable quality services
- Christ Centeredness: The organization recognizes the supremacy of Christ because success comes from seeking to glorify Christ. In a Christ-like manner, the UPMB staffs are stewards who provide services and any other activities with compassion.
- Value People: UPMB treasures human beings in the implementation of its programmes and strives to work with all people without discrimination.
- Team Work: UPMB values the strength of team work to achieve its goal. Its functional teams are built within the organization and among its partners to efficiently implement its programmes.
- Professionalism: UPMB Values honesty and integrity in their service delivery, and strive to do the right thing at all times, and are willing to learn from others.
- Integrity: UPMB values and ensures that the actions of the staff are aligned with the organizational principles, where professionalism is matched with the spiritual or inner being of the staff. This involves staff doing what the organization agreed to do and taking responsibility where things go wrong, speaking the truth, no matter how unpopular it is and trusting and adhering to the intuitions rules and regulation.
- Time Management: UPMB cherishes time in health service delivery and believes in managing time effectively so that the right time is allocated to the right activity but more importantly serving their clients on time.
Goal: To improve the health status of communities through provision of Christian based quality health care