Work permits handling

Work permits for expatriates working with member institutions and church related bodies are processed by the UPMB secretariat. The processing unit handles operational licenses and annual practicing licenses for member units and medical doctors both local and foreign.


For more details, Call  Emilly on +256753427009

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.